Monday, October 21, 2013

The Carrie Diaries Season 2





Last week we got to see the first promo poster for The Carrie Diaries season 2 which features lead character Carrie Bradshaw posing with her BFF Samantha Jones. Today we get to see the ladies, played by AnnaSophia Robb and Lindsey Gort respectively, in action in the just-released first trailer for the new season. As much as I love Carrie‘s other friends on the show, I know this new season is going to be all about Samantha for me. I still cannot get over how much Lindsey looks like a young Kim Cattrall (the original Samantha Jones on Sex and the City) which I reiterate EVERY time I mention her name … this new season of TCD is going to be so FUN! Check out the trailer above and get excited … The Carrie Diaries season 2 premieres on The CW on October 25th.




No comments:

Post a Comment